The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Assist the design and development of existing and new applications
• Testing software projects, unit testing, stress testing, etc.
• Working closely with the software development team
• Taking initiatives and proposing solutions for new and existing issues.
Required Skills & Experience
The candidate must have the following skills and education:
• University degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Experience with MS Visual Studio 2013/ 2015 and Unit Testing
• Strong OOP skills
• Excellent use of English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
The following will be highly appreciated:
• Experience with Reporting (e.g. Crystal Report, XtraReports)
• Knowledge of Angular, Bootstrap or DevExpress controls
PRIORITY SA is the leading management and IT consulting firm in Greece, specialized in the development, implementation and automation of business processes according to international ISO standards and best practices.
We provide consulting services, software and training in the fields of quality, food safety, environment, energy, health & safety, corporate social responsibility and specialize in IT Governance services: Information Security, IT Service Management (ITSM) and Business Continuity.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org